- Due to Governor Newsom’s executive order all voters will receive a vote-by-mail ballot.
- A registration form may be requested through the mail by calling (800) 345-8683 or by sending a message to the Elections Division staff here.
- Forms should also be available at your nearest DMV, county elections office, or post office but it is best to call ahead of time to ensure their availability as the COVID-19 pandemic is capable of producing all sorts of irregularities. Information regarding registration and in other languages can be found here.
- All physical voter registration forms must be postmarked or hand-delivered to the county election’s office by October 19th, 2020.
- The county elections office will begin sending out Vote-by-Mail ballots on October 5th, 2020
- Vote-by-Mail ballots must be postmarked on or before the day of the election, November 3rd, 2020.
- Vote-by-Mail ballots may also be hand delivered to the county elections office or any polling place within your county by the closing of the polls at 8:00 pm.
- There will be no in person polling places for this election. There will be voter assistance centers and ballot drop off boxes. Locations and times are listed at the link.
hours minutes seconds
Yolo County Elections Office